Thursday, October 14, 2010

reasons why

Our love is the long lasthing kind.......
We're been together quiet awhile.........
I love u for a many things.....................
Yourrrrrr...Voice.....
Yourrrrrr....Touch.....
Yourrrrrr....Kiss.........
Yourrrrr....smile..........
                              Your sweet devontion never fails....
                              U view me with a patient hearts........
                              U love me dear,no matter what..........
                              You're been that way.........................
                              Right from the start............................
                               Those are just a few......reason why....
I always love you like i do.........................
We'll have a life time full....................................of  love
And it will happen............
Because of u.......my love Yusri


by moon.............





                              

No comments:

Post a Comment